CHENTA is your best partner in gearing resolutions.
Aluminum Worm Gear Reducer (H series)
- High accuracy.
- Enlarged facial area for a better heat radiating and durability promoting.
- Light duty and compact design.
- Less expenses on maintaining.
- Oil change is an optional.
- Capability of back-drivable.
- Higher strength design on hollow output shaft.
- Enhanced input shaft made of Cr-Mo alloy steel under carburized heat treatment.
- Numerous accessories with a wider collocation.
- Transmission of power with minimized vibration and noise level.
- Aluminum alloy casting for size #30-#90 and cast-iron casting for size #110-#150.
- General design on dimensions for a higher compatibility.
- Extensive applicability.
- Available for universal mounting positions.
- Rusting free from powder coating casting parts.
|Size||Output-Shaft [mm]||M2 [Nm] Max||I - Min||I - Max|