CHENTA is your best partner in gearing resolutions.
In-line Helical Gear Reducer (R series)
- DESIGN CONCEPTS: the combination of standardization and modularization allows interchangeability with international leading brands, while keeping structure rigidity and compactness.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: leveraging the advantage of high accuracy of helical gears, the reducers perform at 90% efficiency with higher stability and lower noise level.
- RATIOS COVERAGE: 1~3 stages of reduction provides a wide range of ratio accommodation from 1/1.3~1/27788.
- LOADING CAPACITY: available with power ranges from 1/4hp up to 150hp depending on different requirements and applications.
- TENSILE STRENGTH: pinion and gears are made with 20CrMo alloy steel plus carburizing heat treatment to enhance performance; the input pinion is equipped with double bearing support to provide stability at high speed.
- COMPLETE SERIES: vertical and horizontal mounting along various input mechanism ensure the products meet a wide range of applications.
- INSTALLATION FLEXIBILITY: all models are designed for a choice of mounting position (M1~M6) specified by customers.
- APPEARANCE AESTHETICS: the products are designed with modern exterior while maintaining high rigidity.
|Size||Output-Shaft [mm]||M2 [Nm] Max||I - Min||I - Max|